Operations & Confirmations Analyst (Gas & Power) required by my Leading Financial Trading client in London, on a contract basis.
My client are looking for a seasoned Operations & Confirmations Analyst to ensure the timely process of trades, invoicing and settlement reports - reconciliation of clearing accounts held. You'll also be responsible for the production and checking of all confirmations for vanilla and structured deals to clients and counterparties.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Previous Operations and/or Confirmations experience
* Understanding of the financial markets preferably in commodities (ideally in Gas & Power, but Energy or base metals will also be considered)
* Good communication skills both written & verbal
* Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Rate: £200 - £300/day
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in this Operations & Confirmations Analyst (Gas & Power) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.