My Investment Banking client is looking for a Support Analyst / Developer to implement and support a range of systems for users in the Middle Office / Back Office area of Operations, Compliance and HR departments.
This job mainly covers analysis, L3 support, maintenance and interfacing of the third-party applications as well as minor enhancements and support of in-house developed Windows applications.
Functional and technical support analyst of a number of key production systems, including:
* SWIFT and related AML application.
* External and Internal reconciliations - both in-house and 3rd party (Smartstream TLM Reconciliations Premium).
* Cash Management / Intraday Liquidity Management (Smartstream Cash Management).
* Trade surveillance application (Transwatch).
* Post-Trade lifecycle application (GLOSS, and to a lesser extent GlobeOp)
* Other internal applications: SLR and Trade Volumes.
* Other applications as required.
* Liaising closely with the Middleware and Corporate data warehouse team.
* Experienced support analyst, with proven track record of the day-to-day functional support of the business and technical support of the systems typical of the Trade operations and compliance business functions.
* Experience in reconciliation applications, SWIFT and Post Trade lifecycle application (GLOSS).
* Experience navigating Windows and Linux file directories, analysing application log files.
* Experience of developing in Java/web/relational databases and Sybase based systems on both UNIX and Windows platforms for support and development purposes.
* Ability to write ad-hoc T-SQL to analyse data issues and provide data extracts for the business.
* Experience in liaison with vendors in problem determination and resolution of technical issues.
Salary: Up to £90,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this VP Support Analyst / Developer (SWIFT, GLOSS, TLM, Smartstream) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.