Audit / Transaction / Consulting
★★★★★ 111 Reviews
NATIXIS INVESTMENT MANAGERS lNTERNATIONAL (headquarters in Paris, Boston and London) is the international development platform for the investment management activity of the Natixis Group, one of the world's leading asset management firms. It offers the strategies and investment products managed by investment specialists in Europe, the U.S. and Asia to institutional investors and financial intermediaries around the world.
The controlling team is looking for a VIE who will be in charge of the rebates calculations and will complete the current team of 2 people.To assist the team, your main missions will be :
- Actively participating in producing regular sales activity reports and sales management reports (Asset Under Management Reports)
- Analyze and check sales activity on an on-going basis et maintain the databases
- Produce adhoc sales activity reports/ analysis on specific business lines or business items (e.g. helping in answering some RFP activity or Legal questions.Assets Under Management)
- Ensure accuracy of data in the tools and in the reports and investigating any discrepancy with all the data providers
- Participating in the retrocession calculations
- Developing new processes and monitoring retrocessions calculations in the new infrastructure
- Developing business analysis (profitability, budget, forecast,...) and sharing them with different departments.
- Communicate with the clients and BDUS
- Provide quaterly analysis of the rebates calculations
Master Degree in Audit/Control. An experience in the Finance industry would be appreciated.
High communication skills, organization, reactivity and pro-activity.
Fluent in English
The VIE Mission is scheduled to start in November or Decemeber for 12 months.