* To effectively process account documentation in accordance with US and Irish tax regulations, and HSBC policy and procedures within the agreed time limits. To interact with other departments to ensure that HSBC's requirements are communicated to the clients and the correct documentation is received and processed accurately and efficiently. To provide ongoing vigilance through daily checks and client static set-up to ensure that all UK, US, and Irish tax regulations are adhered In addition, the jobholder is to contribute to the profitability and growth of the HSS client base by delivering an excellent client service experience and striving to enhance existing relationships through improved accuracy and service.
* To contribute to the maintenance of an effective quality service and reduce client risk to a minimum by ensuring that all work is processed within agreed timelines and complex client queries are responded to within 24 hours or agreed timeframe.
* To ensure all account opening documentation is processed correctly within the required timeframes.
* To assist in US1042-S reconciliation and reporting by completing monthly reconciliations and annual submissions to the IRS.
* To ensure that all US Tax related static held within HSS systems including all standard market and treaty rates are correct and fully reconciled.
* To work with the team to ensure HSS continue to provide a top quality service to our clients.
* To assist in developing systems to ensure risk is minimised and efficiency is maximised.
* Develop and maintain relationships and internal reporting to support processing efficiencies, improved client service