Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Treasury Finance - Funds Transfer Pricing
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Finance Location: London
Opening Date: 26/06/2019
Closing Date: 24/07/2019
You'll be joining the London Treasury Finance team which is responsible for Risk, Profit and Loss (P&L) and Financial Control. Treasury plays an important role in holistic Bank-wide management of capital and liquidity to deliver high value risk management decisions and support the strategic goals of the businesses, both at a Group and legal entity level.
Key responsibilities for Treasury are to make sure that there is enough liquidity in the Bank at any given point in time, that there is capital available when needed and that funds can be raised as and when necessary, all at a reasonable cost whilst balancing the needs of business growth and regulatory demands.
* Playing a key part of the London Treasury Finance team which is responsible for Risk, P&L and Financial Control
* Becoming part of a team that is not only a key part of running the Bank but also one that is continuously trying to improve the reporting within Treasury and to key business stakeholders
* Overseeing daily P&L explains produced by Manila team and the global consolidation of P&L
* Continuing deep dive into ticketed P&L not yet investigated and liaising with impacted entity controllers
* Rolling out of new methodologies and involvement as they move towards strategic state
* Overseeing and monthly processing where necessary of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) charge types
* Reviewing and explaining of certain global charge types analytically
* Resolving queries originating from Treasury or businesses
* Working on ad-hoc projects
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience of working in a Treasury or related function from within Financial Services
* A self-starter with a keen attention to detail, a structured approach to problem solving and have a solid understanding of the workings within a Finance department - i.e. trade booking and P&L front to back process flow
* Experience or a very strong understanding of FTP
* A strong understanding of P&L and the impacts it has on different business areas
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, drive/ambition, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to present information and findings to global group and senior management
* Must have a control mind set and strive to continuously improve existing processes
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications, in particular strong Excel skills
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential.
We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.