Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Team Assistant to support the Asset Management Secretariat, working with the investment trusts team on day-to-day administrative tasks.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
What you'll do
* Administration for our range of investment trusts including preparing and releasing market announcements through our specialised system and filing in our electronic filing system.
* Additional duties might include:
* Liaising with different business departments to collate board papers;
* Loading board papers onto our board portal;
* Maintenance of insider lists on our portal;
* Monitoring the team inbox for requests from the business and shareholders;
* Arranging board and management meetings and lunches; and
* Diary management.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
* Good office skills required, including knowledge of Word, Adobe and Outlook.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience in financial services would be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
* No qualifications needed.
What you'll be like
* Highly organised, able to prioritise and to deliver within strict deadlines;
* able to juggle work delegated across the team under time pressure essential;
* able to work quickly and accurately under pressure with minimum supervision;
* proactive and self-motivated; and
* an effective team player.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.