Senior Risk Analyst (M/F)
Our client, a well-known international Asset Manager, is currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg. This person will be working within a team in order to reinforce the risk control.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Risk Analyst that may include but will not be limited to:
* Analysing & controlling the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Counterparty Risk from the company;
* Following the limits of regulatory risk, statuary risk defined by the regulator;
* Assuring that the strategy is compliant with the Investment Manager's decisions;
* Analysing the impact on the portfolio risk's profiles;
* Contributing to the investment & performance's strategy;
* Validation of methodological choices and contribution as an expert to the models review;
* Collaborating with the Front Office and others departments;
* Proactively suggesting improvement regarding the market and company's environment.
Education & Background:
* Master in Mathematics, Finance or Economics;
* At least 5 years of experience within a Risk Analyst position within an Asset Manager;
* Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for risk areas, including a good knowledge of UCITS and AIF's funds;
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, Bloomberg, statistical tools, VBA/Excel & SQL;
* Quantitative and statistical techniques implemented in the modelling and valuation of credit risk, Rating and credit analysis method;
* Strong analytical & synthesis skills;
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Participating to the development of your role;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.