HSBC are currently seeking an experienced Senior Digital Analytics Manager to sit within our Digital Design Team. The Digital Design team sets the guidance for Digital and Social Media teams to ensure that the Digital experience offered to customers and prospects is consistent and aligned to HSBC brand and business objectives. The Senior Digital Analytics Manager willl be responsible for:
* Championing the effective measurement of customer experience and engagement through the Digital channels using tools such as Tealium IQ, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
* Effective Digital measurement and analytical best practice to deliver the commercial plans for the Digital channels across CMB and GBM digital transformation and BAU programmes
* Defining and establishing standards in Digital performance measurement and analytics, which will support the identification for journey improvement (from suspect to post-boarded customers).
* Supporting the global, regional and local channel, business and IT teams by delivering global standard tools for measurement and analysis of Digital channel performance across all devices
* Supporting communication of opportunities across regions and supporting colleagues in the co-ordination and implementation of changes to Digital customer experience and functionality to fill the gaps in regional/entity underperformance
* Driving a culture of engineered performance based upon a foundation of excellent knowledge management
* Responsible for Digital Analytics to support colleagues in delivering against agreed plans.
* Ensure all Digital Analytics activity aligns to, and supports, business objectives and targets
* Key leader in ensuring that HSBC has best in class Digital performance measurement and analytics capabilities for all Digital propositions to allow tracking from suspect to post on-boarding customers and all customer journeys to deliver competitive advantage
* Drive the development of development and analysis of performance dashboards and reports, allowing teams to identify areas of improvement and thus recommend solutions and support their implementation to maximise business growth while ensuring risk mitigation