Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Senior Agile Java Developer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Client manager is conflict clearing's primary application for managing conflicts of interest across the Bank's portfolio of deals. It is a critical tool to help avoid litigation and part of our license to be in business. It also governs access to the most sensitive deals the Banks conducts.
* Working with the business and other stakeholders to define requirements
* Writing robust, well tested software
* Ensuring simplicity in our code
* Working full stack (emphasis on the server)
* Managing Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline
* Providing pair programming
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong Java developer experience
* Experienced driving Object Oriented design using Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experienced using agile development practices to develop exceptional, robust software; like TDD, acceptance testing and pair programming
* Experience reviving legacy codebases, must be disciplined around adding tests (unit and higher-level) before changing the behaviour of the existing code and must be experienced refactoring in the small, to make code more testable
* Vision and expertise to incrementally transform the design of the application to make it flexible and robust
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank