Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Senior Agile Java Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Corporate Finance
Syndicates technology. Area is focussed on: defining new agile pod, developing a Greenfield application and supporting two existing production applications. Group evangelists of sustainable solutions, open working environment, quick time to market, mentoring and driving significant business impact.
* Working with the business and other stakeholders to define requirements
* Defining technical roadmap
* Writing robust, well tested software
* Ensuring simplicity in our code
* Working full stack (emphasis on the server)
* DevOps - managing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline
* Pairing programming and Mentoring
* Open and autonomous approach
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong Java developer experience
* Experienced driving OO design using Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experienced using agile development practices to develop exceptional, robust software; like TDD, acceptance testing and pair programming
* Vision and expertise to incrementally transform the design of the application to make it flexible and robust
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank