Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) brings together Deutsche Bank's commercial banking, corporate finance, and transaction banking expertise under one common leadership. It is formed of the Bank's Corporate Finance and Global Transaction Banking businesses.
From cash management to M&A advisory, from a trade guarantee to IPOs and from domestic custody to risk management - CIB advises on the multiple concerns of sophisticated corporate and institutional clients.
Corporate Finance is responsible for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as well as debt and equity advisory and origination. Regional, industry-focused coverage teams ensure the delivery of the entire range of financial products and services to the Bank's corporate clients.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and financial institutions worldwide.
* Participating in end-to-end in the product life cycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
* Designing and developing Salesforce solutions (Configuration and Development) in accordance with defined requirements and feature definitions, in line with the overall architecture direction of the Salesforce program
* Designing applications using frameworks and components to meet the requirements and outline the design
* Evaluating new products for inclusion including prototyping
* Leading development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements
* Verifying the developed source code by reviews
* Integrating software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan
* Ensuring that all code changes are end up in configuration and deployment tools
* Providing Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong knowledge of Java programming language and/ or front web development
* Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation. (Apex Classes / Controllers, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Visual Force, Lightening Components and Salesforce Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Enterprise Integration Solutions (Apache Camel, Tibco ESB, Mulesoft or Informatica
* Web API development - Rest/SOAP Services and processing tools, REST, JSON and REST frameworks
* DevOps - Eclipse, Git, BitBucket, Sonar, Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Jenkins and/ or TeamCity
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.