CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
Responsible for assisting team in analysis, researching and portfolio management
A support role in this department which deals primarily with complex structured transactions in the EMEA region and within the Telecom, Media and Technology sectors.
Assist team members in the following areas:
• Financial modelling in support of analysis and client pitches.
• Liaison with internal departments to ensure assets are correctly booked and reflected on internal systems.
• Preparation of financial analysis including spread-sheets and explanation of the ratios and trends.
• Industry and project research
• Presentation preparation in support of client pitches.
• Subject to work flow, may also feature opportunity to assist High Yield and Leveraged Finance teams on specific transactions
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities:
Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
-BA or BSc or international equivalent
-Academic background in Finance