CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
· Support the global origination and execution of financing and debt advisory assignments for the bank’s clients in the infrastructure sector.
· Assignments may be in connection with the construction of greenfield projects, expansion of existing projects, acquisition of existing discrete assets or re-financings of existing financings.
· Advice will be provided on raising finance from: international and regional/local syndicated bank markets, export credits, multilateral agencies, US capital markets and in some circumstances specialised Governmental institutions
· Advisory assignments are executed jointly with the EIG arranging teams with input from other product teams within the bank
· Support the execution of assignments by:
· Supervising the building and maintenance of financial models
these are central to the delivery of our financial advice.
On occasions taking responsibility for building financial models
· Preparing information memoranda
· Preparing client presentations addressing key aspects of advisory assignments
· Undertaking research on structural precedents in other project finance transactions
· Assisting in the preparation and review of detailed financing term sheets
· Assisting in the selection and appointment of independent consultants
· Assisting in the review of commercial contracts
· Liaising with clients and other professional advisers retained by the client (lawyers, independent consultants etc)
· Liaising with other product groups in the bank e.g.
export credits, syndications, capital markets, Islamic finance
· Assist in origination of advisory assignments by:
· Preparing proposals and pitch books
· Preparing mandate letters in conjunction with CA-CIB’s legal department
· Oversee and manage Financial Models and modellers in the Infrastructure advisory sector, with particular focus on the continued use of best practice and the ongoing development of modelling capabilities in the Infrastructure advisory sector
· Maintain an SFA data base of current and potential advisory opportunities
· Assist with updates for internal management reporting
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
· Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
Complete any mandatory training in line with legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements.
· Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
· Refrain from taking any steps which could lead to the removal of CA-CIB’s Certification of fitness and propriety to perform the role.
• Highly quantitative degree
• Significant experience of and capabilities in financial modelling.
• Good experience in Project Finance and in particular Infrastructure Advisory
• Strong Infrastructure client relationships