Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
Quality Assurer - Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. The role will be based in Gatwick, acting as a Quality Assurer, you will be responsible for ensuring that agreed upon in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications are met as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
* Start date: Various intakes in April 2019
* Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
* Rate: £350 per day
* Duration: 6-month contract
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
* A competitive day rate
* A dynamic and encouraging working environment
* Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
* Career development
Your day-to-day activities will include:
* Checking review cases to ensure that we have reached the right outcome for the customer
* Providing feedback to colleagues to correct or improve their work
* Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experiences through trends seen
* Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
* Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on complex case reviews
* Supporting Case Clinics with technical knowledge
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
* FPC, Level 4 diploma, G60, R04 or equivalent and with a good pension knowledge;
* demonstrable review and analytical skills in dealing with financial services cases;
* have the ability to multi-task between several systems;
* work autonomously and as part of a wider team; and
* be driven, flexible and able to work to targets;
* ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks;
* Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team.
* Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months' previous experience in Quality Assurance / compliance.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.