Aldena Associates LTD
Aldena Associates LTD
What will this role achieve?
This role will within 2 years, provide you with the experience and knowledge to potentially move into a product management or sales role.
You will interact and communicate with the sales teams, marketing, supply chain, and senior business leaders, providing support, analysis and insights as needed.
Product management is the hub and brain of the business, where many ideas and challenges arise that support the growth and sales of the business. Therefore, you will have opportunity to have complete ownership of tasks with many experienced staff who are ready to provide mentorship, advice and guidance.
Some of the product management aspects will include Go To Market plans, product launches, customer engagement, pricing, working with brand & channel marketing, creating sales promotions, going to shows to demo product, collecting customer feedback, data analysis, reporting to HQ, and forming weekly action plans to challenge in different channels.
The ultimate goal is to look after the product life cycle within the market, in order for the brand to continue to be relevant and maintain our No. 1 position in a multitude of markets.
What will be your key deliverables?
The Product Management Assistant is responsible for supporting the Product Manager, marketing and Sales teams through effective communication and accurate analysis, insights, marketing materials and business plan executions. This means becoming an expert in information regarding our product mix, client experience and pricing in order to be a point of reference for account managers.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our existing product is accurately maintained while also seeking out and promoting new client experiences across the UK channels.
Some of the key deliverables include:
* Competitive analysis
* Portfolio positioning
* Preparation of materials for quarterly Sales Kick off sessions
* Preparation of PowerPoint materials for management updates & Business review sessions
* Supporting Product launch events and roadmap management
* Co-ordination of Samsung's presence and strategy for the gaming category
* Supporting the development & execution of Go to Market plans for the LCD category
* Supporting the Monitor Sales team with marketing collateral, visiting Distributor and dealer partners to gather VOC to support long term market share growth plans
* End user Customer demo, visits and training
* Sales analysis & Promotions development
* Retail footprint physical presence ownership (Argos/Dixons etc)
Other key elements of the role that you will become familiar with over time include:
* Market Demand Forecasting
* Market Budget Management
* Vendor Management (Technology Partnership)
* Strong Pricing Management
* Online & channel marketing campaigns
* Presentation to channel partners
* Product setup checking and supporting maintenance of customer websites
* Deputise for the Monitors Product Manager in their absence
* Support management of a couple of minor etail accounts
* Maintain a key understanding of the LCD monitors category, including evolving Monitors technology and attached technology such as PC Gaming / Laptop and mobile working trends
What do we need for this role?
* Passionate about Technology
* A desire to learn in a business that is fast paced and demanding
* Confident in communication
* Positive and enthusiastic demeanour
* Ability to work independently and ambitious
* Flexible to changing priorities and processes
* Strong numerical, written and time management skills
* Don't be afraid to fail and try from another strategic angle
* Be creative
* Be logical
* Be analytical
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in a business, technology product, or marketing environment
* PC literate, with solid working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Show resolve
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft Words