Aldena Associates LTD
Aldena Associates LTD
We are recruiting for a Communications Specialist / Manager to join our our clients global marketing team.
The main responsibility for this role is to develop inspiring content for external and internal audiences. We will offer you an exciting position in an innovative and established company in a changing industry, which will provide you with a challenge every day.
Our client is an international lighting technologies company, specialising in energy efficient and intelligent lighting solutions. Founded in Helsinki in 1921, they are a privately-owned Finnish company with a 90-year legacy in innovation and product development. Their Nordic values encourage everyone to participate, contribute and learn across our UK, Finland and Sweden offices.
* Create content to share and promote (blogs, case studies, social content, corporate announcements, project wins, creative content, thought leadership, etc.) to deliver brand visibility and awareness globally
* Write, draft and edit texts for external and internal audiences
* Build, maintain and communicate the communications framework
* Support the Leadership team by crafting and pitching thought leadership pieces and supporting them in media preparations
* Development and maintenance of communication sharing tools for external and internal communications
* Be responsible for the content and management of the company presentation
* Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders to promote our stories
* Several years of experience in B2B communications
* English as a first language
* Excellent proof reading and copywriting skills, with experience of completing final review of copy to reflect tone of voice
* Ability to promote beyond traditional PR channels
* Social media marketing experience, using social inbox applications to nurture influencers and drive awareness and engagement metrics
* Ability to work with and support key executives in media dealings and briefings
* Can do attitude to take ownership and execute the communication framework
* Skilled in creating, editing and promoting written and visual content to maximum impact with measured success
* Adept in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Adobe Creative SuitePhotography and videography skills beneficial
* Additional language skills a bonus
* The ideal person for this role should be courageous, ambitious, takes initiative to collaborate, always ready to improve on feedback, and creates customer value in everything they do.