New 11 October England - Greater London, London Perm €71933.69 - €83000.41 per annum + bonus + benefits
My client is looking for a talented and motivated individual to provide an independent assessment of the market risks taken by the organisation's trading activities. The role involves substantial interaction with the trading desks, their management and liaison with the other support areas.
* Daily market risk management for various trading desks within the Fixed Income & Equity businesses.
* Produce periodic commentaries that link risk, p&l and market data information.
* Identify and communicate top market risks.
* Identifying, measuring and analysing market risk and for clearly communicating this to the senior management of the company.
* Link the commentaries with market risk measures.
* Assist in reviewing exposures.
* Assist in keeping Front Office appraised of the methodology that is being used to calculate their risk positions.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Previous experience in a Market Risk management role
* Good understanding of derivative products (Fixed Income, Rates, Equities)
* Keen to continue learning and develop their career
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Market Risk Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.