Overall Purpose of the Job:
The focus of this role is on providing Macroeconomic research across China/Asia/EM.
Based in London, the role holder will be a member of a team of economists, based across London, Paris Milan and Tokyo.
- Analyze areas of geographic focus in terms of economic growth trends, monetary and fiscal policy and inflation dynamics
- Provide geopolitical context analysis
- Develop relevant econometric models to support analysis
- Highlight risks to the macroeconomic scenario
- Represent Macro views in relevant internal investment meetings and with Clients, locally and abroad, media and press.
- Give compelling and timely analysis for big facts interpretation
- Detect structural breaks and new dynamics
- Identify interdependency factors and cross regional impacts
- Distill external analysis for big facts interpretation.
Circulate and provide critical interpretation of third party research
- Contribute to the relevant Research publications
Bachelor Degree / Bsc Degree or equivalent