04 September England - Greater London, London Perm €66400.33 - €110667.21 per annum + bonus + benefits
Loan Closer required by our Leading Investment Bank client in London.
My Client are looking for a talented and motivated Loan Closer to work within the newly formed Loans, Special Situations and Illiquids Trading team. You'll be responsible for the management of the loan closing process for the team which has a critical role in minimising the operational risk arising from loan trading.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
* Liaise with internal and external counterparties such as Agent Banks, Clients, Loans Admin and Account Officers.
* Prepare LMA trade confirmation and Transfer Certificates from Loan Agreements
* Input and maintain Trade information in Excel, Wall Street Office and Clearpar
* Prepare Settlement package for Loans Administration
* Ensure systems accurately reflect trading activity
* Contact counterparties with agreed Trade terms and provide Confidentiality Statements when required
The following skills / experience is required:
* Previous Loan Closing experience
* Experience in high volume business situations
* University Degree or equivalent experience
* Systems knowledge including WSO, Clearpar, Excel and ACBS.
* Strong capability to resolve problems efficiently
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Teamwork orientated with a naturally collaborative approach
Salary: Up to £100,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Loan Closer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.