Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Lead Engineer
Corporate Title: Vice President
The Engineering team support the Passive Investments Portfolio business and are responsible for the definition of the Target State Architecture. The team are responsible for adherence to rules and defined roadmap, provide horizontal oversight and architectural and technical governance.
* Supporting the development of the Technology platform, serving the investment function
* Supporting the current platform and process which is a constellation of Excel spreadsheets and databases
* Improving and developing the platform using microservices and end user applications
* Supporting the portfolio managers who are working in Python
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong programming skills including Python and .NET (C#)
* Visual Basic Application knowledge and additional languages such as Java and MATLAB is beneficial
* Strong passive investment related product knowledge with exposure to Index, Passive/Synthetic and/or Derivative instruments is beneficial
* Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the business area to support future development of the platform
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, and experience in Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset, Aladdin and optimisation systems (such as Barra, Bloomberg PORT) is beneficial
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank