Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Know Your Client (KYC) Operations Lead
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Deutsche Bank's Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) team is a global, cross-divisional function, the primary role of which is to perform KYC due diligence activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective management, support and development of a team of Associates and Senior Analysts ensuring the completion of regularly scheduled client review functions throughout the United Kingdom. You will drive operational performance and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders to deliver a variety of projects.
There is significant growth within the Birmingham site where we are planning a major new KYC Operation and multiple positions are currently available.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Definition and measurement of key performance and risk indicators to measure service performance and ensure strategy and quality targets are met
* Providing leadership and develop a team through coaching and supporting career aspirations, addressing underperformance
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with CLM Directors, Team Leaders, Lines of Business, Operations, Audit, Compliance, and Technology to ensure consistent quality delivery
* Provision of analysis/ reports/ communications for key stakeholder groups
* Embed robust processes that adhere to Deutsche Bank best practice and to enable control and maintenance of quality
Your skills and experience
* Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to support and develop team members, giving timely and constructive feedback, identifying and retaining key talents coaching skills, ability to motivate a team in a challenging environment
* Assisting the team in facilitating greater efficiency and timely production to high quality standards
* Extensive banking/ financial services experience, including supervisory/ management experience and KYC/ Compliance knowledge
* Understanding of Control, Compliance and Investigation functions in the banking industry and of the end to end KYC and client onboarding processes
* Ability to understand the risks of dealing with Politically Exposed Persons (PEP's) and regulatory expectations around dealing with PEP's
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning and internal mobility to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank