My Leading Financial Services client are looking for a talented and motivated Information Security Officer to work in their Sheffield office.
You'll ensure the client's departments remain aligned to the wider organisation's Security and Resilience risk appetite, by aligning business as usual and Change efforts with agreed control and governance frameworks. You'll be the main point of contact for the business units for security and resilience, and co-ordinate engagement and security risk management with resilience, security and pen testing, audit, architects, and internal risk teams.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Leading Financial Services firm, without requiring previous Financial experience.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
* Strong Information Security and resilience management experience.
* Design, operation and governance of industry-standard control frameworks e.g. NIST, ISO27000, SANS, etc.
* Good understanding of privacy legislation (Data Protection Act 1998 / GDPR) and regulatory obligations (e.g. PCI/DSS, FCA, PRA).
* A good breadth of experience across, but not limited to:
* DLP, PAM, SOC/SIEM, IDS, IPS, Firewalls, Load balancers, Switches, Routers, Virtualised environments / Cloud, PCI DSS, GDPR, Crisis Management Exercises. Not to a granular level, a general understanding of a number of these is what they're after.
The following is DESIRABLE:
* 3rd party assurance / oversight
Salary: Up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this Information Security Officer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.