14 March England - Greater London, London Perm €110667.21 - €154934.10 per annum + bonus + good package
This role is the focal point for all controls, audit, risk and compliance issues in technology, providing oversight and support to all areas of technology.
You'll own the Organisations' technology controls library, co-ordinating with control owners across the company. You'll also own the technology risk & controls self assessment (RCSA) and act as gatekeeper and custodian for all audit and risk issues, supporting issue, action and risk owners in their responsibilities. The role provides a single point of contact and co-ordination for assurance stakeholders including risk, compliance, internal and external audit, working closely with CIOs and CTOs around the group.
This is a high profile position with a lot of responsibility, deputising for the CISO and being their trusted advisor.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Familiarity with common technology control frameworks e.g. COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO27000, etc.
* Experience designing and operating controls libraries, KPIs and KRIs
* Able to provide critical review of risk, audit and assurance reviews
* Proven stakeholder management skills - up to board level
* Able to work with technical specialists to identify issues and action plans, then articulate them for senior non-technical stakeholders
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Head of Technology Risk position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.