* The role holder is responsible for performing a New Client On-boarding (OB) leadership role, an integral part of the GDTA Operations teams. The main focus of the role is to develop and ensure consistent adherence to the Global Operating Model as we work with new clients to migrate them to HSBC, provide effective global line of site and understanding of risks and issues, partnering with Management in proactively supporting, coordinating, & tracking of strategies to resolve issues and provide practical business solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring embedment, adherence and effective hand over to operations of New Clients.
* Driving the initial engagement with prospective clients from an Operations delivery perspective to demonstrate the global model, identify immediate areas of concern/difference and look to gain agreement to the transition process as early as possible.
* Strategy: Development and active engagement of strategies for the TA product with global consistency in the delivery of new client on-boarding into the GDTA Operations area.
* Implementation: Shape, evolve and implement sensible and standardised working practices that ensure global consistency and deliver quality assured results that protect and enhance the internal control environment for Operations.
* Reporting: Coordinating globally aligned reporting on Client On-boarding and operational readiness
Impact on Business
* Drive conformance to the TA Global Operating Model blueprint ensuring efficient and globally harmonised operational practices, reporting and governance processes. Establish and execute an Operational Client On-Boarding strategy for TA regionally.
* Implement effective planning, stakeholder engagement and communications processes that ensure that priorities are aligned, realistic target dates set, and appropriate resources to deliver are agreed with Operations Management and incorporated in the AOP. Proactively seek feedback on performance and operational impact of the function and dynamically make adjustments where needed.
* The individual will need to develop and nurture a wide group of stakeholders, within and beyond GDTA Operations, to drive forward the client on-boarding model.
* Operating in a global matrix organisation and being able to deliver business results that enhance the internal control environment, and demonstrate the contribution and value of TA.
* The role requires flexibility and a willingness to take on new responsibilities. Must be adaptable, responsive to business needs and changing priorities, and thrive under pressure where delivery deadlines can be short.
* Ensuring that delivery is consistent and of high quality and value. Working with the systems and infrastructure we have and looking to make improvements via building robust workable solutions.
* Ensuring that it meets the diverse needs of an extensive stakeholder base
* HSS provides GDTA Services across 14 markets and 3 city sites, c 475 staff. Annual costs c. $110m and revenues of $70 m