Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Head of Anti Fraud Bribery and Corruption Governance
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
Deutsche Bank is committed to the highest standards of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Anti-Fraud, collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime (AFC). The Management and all employees are required to adhere to these standards to protect Deutsche Bank and our reputation from those who may intend to use our products and services for illegal purposes including, but not necessarily limited to, money laundering, bribery, corruption, fraud and / Terrorist Financing purposes.
AFC serves to ensure that Deutsche Bank acts with integrity and discipline with regard to the legal and regulatory requirements of the AFC regime. One of its objectives is the reduction of financial crime as a result of being used for money laundering or terrorist financing and having sufficient systems and controls to prevent this.
* Acting as author on all these policies, ensuring that the policy suite remains up to date and is reviewed at least annually
* Tracking of policy Management Information across the policy suite and escalation of issues
* Ensuring that the obligations set out in the obligations register are met through Anti Fraud Bribery and Corruption (AFBC) policies, and for reviewing new obligations
* Liaising with Group Policy Governance, the Regulatory Governance and Enforcement team, AFBC Regional heads, and local AFC Officers
* Ensuring that AFBC Governance is in line with the AFC and Bank wide governance requirements
* Tracking of, and strategy related to, AFBC owned Audit findings at the Global and Regional Level, co-ordinating Audit requests for information, and liaising with Audit as required
Skills & Qualifications
* Sound knowledge of applicable AFBC regulations and regulatory expectations in respect of managing AFBC risk in financial services
* Proven experience of policy writing and designing training content
* Experience of liaising with internal and/or external Audit
* Proven experience of excellent stakeholder management within a complex environment, and building constructive partnerships with diverse stakeholders, including challenge where required
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (a degree or Masters in Business Administration and/or Law or Finance or the equivalent work experience would be beneficial)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank