Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
The EMEA & UKI Early Careers team is a part of the Global Early Careers function that also spans across Americas, APAC and Germany. We work closely as a global team to attract, develop and retain the best and diverse early careers talent for Deutsche Bank. The EMEA & UKI Early Career team partners with the key business stakeholders across Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Technology and Infrastructure to position us as an early careers employer of choice in the region. We also work closely with our HR Business Partners, Employer Brand and Diversity& Inclusion team to define our annual early careers strategy.
* Supporting recruiters in managing our key early careers programmes in preparation for next season
* Providing key information to business stakeholders on interns/graduates and hiring processes
* Run assessment centres with recruiters, manage candidates and candidate communications
* Be main point of contact for candidates, interns, graduates
* Supporting preparation for the 2019 campus season review
* Support & implement best practices around the bank's Global Graduate Operating Principles & governance
* Adherence to regulatory and process requirements from a recruiting perspective
* Other seasonal ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong experience in a Talent Acquisition environment
* Graduate market exposure (beneficial)
* Regional university market knowledge (beneficial)
* Client and Service Orientation
* Strong teamwork and communication skills
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank