Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Global Service Delivery Manager - Engineering
Corporate Title: Director
Division: Corporate Services
The role sits within the Corporate Services Operations Team which manages all facilities operations across the globe for the Bank. The Corporate Services Operations Team is part of the broader Corporate Real Estate Services (CRES) Team that is in turn part of Corporate Services. The Corporate Services Organisation manages all real estate transactions, operations, and associated project work and procurement efforts across the approximately 70 countries that the Bank operates in. The Global Service Delivery Manager is responsible for defining and owning the engineering policies and procedures for the bank, providing technical support and oversight of the Regional Facilities Management (FM) leads and ensuring the development of the engineering program for CRES.
* Owning the global standards, policies and procedures for the engineering service and ensuring this is in compliance with the second line of defence requirements
* Providing technical support for the regional FM leads
* Being accountable for the Bank carbon reporting and the Ecology Performance Management Team, including the global utility reporting
* Providing global oversight of the engineering service that is delivered by the Regional FM Teams and ensuring these are in line with the global standards, policies and procedures
* Participating in the development of short, medium and long term plans for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery that will generate a significant, positive impact on the business unit's profitability and cost containment objectives and strategic direction
* Driving the implementation of the global engineering standards, policies and procedures, including development of new solutions, processes, policies and organisational structures and models
* Driving the development and benchmarking of world-class engineering standards and ensuring their implementation as appropriate
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in a similar senior engineering role with specific expertise in engineering areas including but not limited to electrical and mechanical services, fire life safety systems, public health services, lifts and escalators, energy management and sustainability, building services, utility management and engineering
* Engineering manager experience with specific expertise in building engineering and FM operations. The candidate is required to be a leader in this area with a strong engineering background and extensive experience in engineering design and operations
* Proven ability to manage, compile and implement budgets, forecasts including cost saving reports and tender Financials
* Experience in undertaking all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the rules and regulations encompassing equal opportunities, diversity and sustainability
* Knowledge of developing and implementing procurement systems, contracts and asset registers
* Excellent interpersonal skills in relationship building and management, as well as the ability to deal with and facilitate decision making with a wide range of people
* Experienced leadership skills with the ability to communicate a vision or goal to others and lead them to achieve it
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience; Engineering degree would be beneficial
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation.
We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank