New 07 October England - Greater London, London Perm €66400.33 - €77467.05 per annum + bonus and benefits
As an Enterprise Release Manager you will be responsible for the Release Management life cycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios along with co-ordination of deliveries into the environment management process. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
The following skills/experience is essential:
* Experience in Enterprise Release Management
* Experience in managing application releases within a multi business stream environment including managed service offerings.
* Good understanding of infrastructure architecture and principles
* Excellent understanding of the SDLC in multiple technologies
* Familiar and confident around ITIL processes
The following is desirable:
* Some experience of the following core applications and business areas would be useful:
* IBM IIB or other ESB technologies
* Informatica ETL/MDM
* Experience working within in a financially regulated organisation.
* Experience working with third party providers.
Salary: Up to £66,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Enterprise Release Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.