Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Engineer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
The Client Technology Programme is a large, multi-year programme tasked with delivering dbCLM and Client Reference Data System, the golden-source client reference data repository and global strategic workflow tool. This platform supports the full client and account lifecycle, including client on boarding and off boarding, client due diligence including Know Your Customer/Anti Money Laundering, and account management.
* Participating in the full agile application development life cycle for new development design, focusing on User Interface development
* Ensuring they are continually striving to leverage design patterns, unit testing/ automated test scripts
* Participate in peer reviews
* Adapting to different responsibilities, and communicating with team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience with Test Driven Development and behaviour Driven Development, with hands-on experience with least one testing framework: Junit, Cucumber, Selenium
* Experience of Agile Development methodologies
* Hands on experience with SQL
* Experience with distributed version control tools (Git/GitHub/Bitbicket)
* Experience with Spring frameworks and Spring boot
* Web Services experience (REST/SOAP)
* Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems
* Experience with micro services
* Experience developing on Open Shift Container Platform
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank