Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: End User Managed Applications Governance Technical Lead
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
End User Managed Applications (EUMA) Governance exists in response to the increasing focus Regulators and internal and external Auditors are putting on validating that EUMAs - a key area for potential risk - are adequately evaluated and controlled. The Central EUMA Governance Team is responsible for defining governance and Procedures for EUMAs monitoring their implementation and providing tools for EUMA owners to evidence compliance with those controls.
* Managing the EUMA Governance SharePoint platform, including macro based and data synchronisation
* Finding a strategic solution for EUMA Governance SharePoint platform and undertaking documentary repository
* Managing reporting for the EUMA Governance team, including managing the Enterprise Management System
* Managing all system implementations within the team
* Addressing Regulatory and Audit issues with team members
* Taking responsibility for line managing one team member
* Deep-diving projects
* Undertaking various EUMA Governance ad-hoc responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
* Ability to be organised and systematically track, progress and close out items with stakeholders
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a varied audience of colleagues at various levels and geographic locations
* Some understanding of or exposure to regulatory or audit driven initiatives
* Strong time management skills and an ability to work on multiple streams of work
* A proven self-starter who shows attention to detail, meets deadlines and is a team player
* Ability to learn new concepts quickly and have confidence to work through unfamiliar processes
* A proactive attitude and a desire to improve current processes and eliminate inefficiencies
* People management experience
* Knowledge of EUMAs would be beneficial
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.