Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
Designers and Deliverers - Insurance & Wealth
What's the Role?
Our client is looking for experienced Designers and Deliverers to join a new project based on supporting customers to manage their wealth.
The aim of the project is to create a leading Financial Planning and Wealth Business and therefore experience within the Wealth/Investment Planning industry is important to the role.
Tell me more
* Start date: Mid-May
* Duration: July
* Location: Working from home, travel when required
* Rate: up to £305 per day
Your day-to-day activities will include:
Optimising the user learning experience through the design of impactful and effective learning solutions whilst work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business.
Responsibility for delivering the Regulatory, Technical and Operational curriculum whilst displaying a high level of knowledge and application of face to face and virtual learning trainer standards.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
* All associates must hold a minimum QCF Level 4 qualification. This is essential.
* Experience in delivery or design for the Wealth/Investment Planning would be important to the role.
* Organisational skills - The ability to multi task, be proactive and ability to work on own with minimal guidance.
* Able to adapt to change, often at pace, whilst delivering accurate procedural, product and process content within risk governance.
* Flexibility to travel as required.
* Have previous experience Conducting Training Needs Analysis through collaboration with senior stakeholders and making recommendations for the most appropriate solutions
* Previous experience designing learning solutions incorporating a multitude of learning theories and a strong blend of delivery mechanisms
* Managing and monitoring an end to end design process in conjunction with other learning professionals and other subject matter experts
* Previous experience delivering face to face Regulatory, Technical and Operational courses to groups and or individuals fully utilising a pre-designed framework to support business objectives and relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
* Excellent facilitation, presentation and delivery skills with knowledge of different learning theories and styles.
* Oral communication - clear, concise and able to adapt to different group dynamics.
* Monitor own delivery standards and feedback to ensure 'best in class' delivery.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.