Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for experienced Designer/Deliverers to join a major remediation project. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be working in a high-quality team for a major financial service provider.
Tell me more
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: 6-month contract
* Location: Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester or Solent locations
* Rate: £285 per day
Your day-to-day activities will include:
Optimising the user learning experience through the design of impactful and effective learning solutions whilst also having responsibility for delivering the Regulatory, Technical and Operational curriculum.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business and displaying a high level of knowledge and application of face to face and virtual learning trainer standards.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
* Have previous experience Conducting Training Needs Analysis through collaboration with senior stakeholders and making recommendations for the most appropriate solutions
* Previous experience designing learning solutions incorporating a multitude of learning theories and a strong blend of delivery mechanisms
* Ability to produce material adopting a blended approach; including face to face, virtual learning, distance learning and other supporting solutions
* Previous experience delivering face to face Regulatory, Technical and Operational courses to groups and or individuals fully utilising a pre-designed framework to support business objectives and relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
* Excellent facilitation, presentation and delivery skills with knowledge of different learning theories and styles.
* Oral communication - clear, concise and able to adapt to different group dynamics.
* Able to adapt to change, often at pace, whilst delivering accurate procedural, product and process content within risk governance.
* Organisational skills - The ability to multi task, be proactive and ability to work on own with minimal guidance.
* Flexibility to travel as required.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.