KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost effective solution to the delivery of large scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
The role of the Analyst will be to support our client's new business banking customers by leading them through their account opening journey. You will interact with customers via the portal and phone including both inbound and outbound calls. The role holder is responsible for accurately capturing customer details and performing validation and security checks as required.
The role will be situated in a busy operational environment where quality is key, we will provide the necessary training and support required in order for you to offer first class customer service.
· Conducting outbound 'first contact' calls with new customers who have requested contact from our clients'
· Accurate data entry and processing
· End to end process management
· All calls/tasks handled in line with agreed SLA
· Maintain personal compliance of operational and regulatory risk by performing required validation or security checks for all cases where required
· Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance with the complaints handling policy, training, competency scheme, handling phone calls and business standards
· Be responsible, a self-starter, ensuring project level changes communicated are understood and actioned as requested
· Ensure quality is embedded within the work
· Experience of working in a customer service/operational environment
· Outbound and inbound call experience
· Working knowledge of MS office- Excel, Word and Outlook
· Good administrative ability and accuracy in capturing customer information
· Articulate in both written and verbal communication
· Experience of working in a financial environment
· Proven experience of working with multiple systems
· Working successfully in a target driven environment
· Excellent customer service
· Effective communication
· Attention to detail
· Computer literate
· Thrives under pressure
· Driving Results
· Planning & Organising
· Decision Making
Job Types: 2 Month Contract