Compliance Assistant (UCITS funds)
Have you a relevant experience in compliance?
Have you a legal and compliance background?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a Management Company in Luxembourg?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is a Management Company based in Luxembourg. It is an American financial services company. You will work in the legal and compliance department. It is a reliable company with a very low turnover.
* Support, monitor and review of compliance;
* Prepare, review and maintain compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
* Ensure the regulatory monitoring;
* Draft relevant documentation and prospectus;
* Point of contact for external stakeholders regarding compliance queries;
* Support the board and local partners.
* Master degree in law;
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position in an Asset Management Company. A experience within a Law Firm will be an asset;
* A strong knowledge of Luxembourgish fund regulation framework;
* Fluent in English and French are mandatory;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* High-quality driven, focused on details;
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* Working in a successful Management Company in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* A salary and package linked to your background;
* Starting date: as soon as possible.
Keywords: Management Company| Law Firm | Compliance | Legal | Funds | UCITS | Asset Management | English | French | Monitoring | Prospectus | Regulation | Assets | CDI
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.