Aldena Associates LTD
Aldena Associates LTD
30 October England - Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City Perm €55333.61 - €66400.33 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Operating in a matrix environment and working alongside sales leaders, the Commercial Manager will focus on the following key commercial factors influencing business development:
* Responsible for the day to day operation of the strategic pricing policy.
* To bring new commercial operations skills and experience to Aurora's Trade business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting and Analytics - Internal and External
* Framing the reports and KPI's.
* Working with the other departments to get work completed.
* Rolling out common tools across the business.
* Customer service department and KPI's
* Working with Operations Director and Purchasing Director on processes and issues.
* In time to be responsible for the Commercial Operations of the business.
* Owning major customers head office relationships.
* Agreeing terms frameworks, rebates, and promotions.
* Working with Divisional Sales Directors to enable growth.
* Building product knowledge and working with product marketing.
Developing Trade Sales
Working towards assuming commercial responsibility for evaluating, developing and supporting management in developing the trade business.
* Develop an overall strategy and execution plan for the Trade business.
* Develop an overall strategy for cross-border accounts such as Rexel, Sonepar and Fegeme.
* Analyse product and category trends with the product marketing team to evaluate and optimise product ranges.
* Roll out of appropriate on and off-premise IoT lighting offers through the Trade business working with the MD and Commercial Director of the IoT Division to optimise these.
* Work with purchasing to optimise global stockholding.
* Process improvement and overhead reduction throughout the business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of five years senior management experience, preferably within the lighting industry.
* A successful record of managing teams, excelling in sales and participating in business development initiatives.
* Degree educated in a business, finance or marketing discipline.
* Strong IT and Systems skills, including Excel (Pivot tables, queries etc.)
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Convey complex ideas eloquently.
* Open and approachable, able to build confidence and gain buy-in.
* A strategic leader displaying strong team ethics, yet able to work independently.
* Numerate with strong analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
* Commercially savvy.
* Ability to challenge the norm and implement credible business improvements.
* Detail orientated with exceptional organisational skills.
* Proactive, self motivated and results orientated.
* Operates with utmost integrity and honesty; cognisant of the importance of maintaining and enhancing the brand and reputation.
* Willing and able to undertake regular international travel.