Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ("IT") infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
* Designing and developing endpoint security solutions to protect cloud infrastructure and overall computing environment that involves various cloud-based applications and services
* Managing projects to implement security functions/tools
* Creating documentation for security tools and services
* Providing feedback on new and existing security policies
* Creating and maintaining security procedures
* Keeping abreast of security industry standards, technology changes, trends, and best practices
* Reviewing and approving security infrastructure change requests
* Assisting in designing solutions to meet remediation requirements from audits, security reviews, external regulatory changes, PEN Tests
Skills & Qualifications:
* Have experience implementing security in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure or other cloud service providers.
* Familiarization with containerization technologies including Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience mentoring or training junior team members
* Cloud architecture and design knowledge
* Cloud access security broker (CASB) implementation knowledge, along with data loss prevention (DLP) knowledge
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.