Client Change Manager
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
The Client Change Management team provide dedicated support to key clients in response to Client Initiated Change Requests. The Senior Manager role will be accountable for the prioritisation, planning and delivery a body of client changes for his/her assigned HSS clients, as well as the management of the team members.
In this role, you will:
* Ensure pro-active management of client change request delivery. This will require direct liaison and co-ordination with the Client and internal HSBC teams: Sector Product, Sales & Client Management teams, Technology Platform teams, Testing, PMO and Operations
* Ensure a holistic view of all change requests for the client is understood and managed across the different teams across Product Delivery, Technology, Client Management and Service Delivery.
* Deliver consistency and efficiencies in MI reporting, internal reporting, prioritisation of inbound change as well as the on-going tracking and management of progress, risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies, costs, and key meetings
* The role holder will have specific relationship management responsibility for key Clients and will work together with the client to manage and govern all aspects of Change and enabling the client to deliver on their growth ambitions
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Disciplined change/ project management professional with demonstrable experience in the management of multiple parallel projects (small - medium) and the application of robust governance standards, including management of cost
* Experience in the delivery of projects utilising Agile techniques and understanding of product delivery in practice
* Experience of leading teams, supporting team development, capability uplift and performance management
* Able to demonstrate ability to build relationships with C-Suite/ Senior stakeholders and networks across the business
* Experience managing, negotiating and influencing external clients and stakeholder including regulators
* Financial Services experience, ideally in a Fund Administration, Transfer Agency or Investment Management field, with a proven experience and understanding of a complex Operations environment including current mandatory regulations
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.