Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Chief Business Information Security Officer Delegate
Corporate Title: Associate
You'll be joining the Chief Business Information Security Officer (BISO)/Divisional Chief Information Security Office (CISO) team has the ultimate responsibility for the operational aspects of ensuring the compliance with the information security principles within the Chief Operating Office (COO). The team also acts as the governance lead for Information Security management and are the primary contact for information security relevant matters within COO Operations and Corporate Services globally.
* Supporting the Chief BISO/Divisional CISO team in implementing an appropriate Information Security Management System for COO Operations and Corporate Services business divisions
* Ensuring appropriate documentation of applied methodologies, processes, activities regarding management of Information Security, this should include identified and assessed risks as well as risk mitigation measures
* Ensuring appropriate Segregation of Duty (SoD) rules are implemented/recertified for all critical applications and represents Chief BISO at CISO led SoD governance forums on such topics
* Managing and delivering Information Security projects mandated by Divisional CISO and business where applicable
* Ensuring appropriate Information Security exception management and approvals for COO Operations and Corporate Services
* Acting as mediator and subject matter expert for business and Information Technology (IT) management on information security topics
* Facilitating a regular communication and cooperation with all relevant stakeholder and functions such as the Business Information Security Officers, Technical Information security Officers, IT Asset owners as well as the CISO delivery and governance functions
Skills and Qualifications:
* Ability to manage multiple work streams
* Ability to identify process inefficiencies, suggest improvements and implement where feasible
* Risk and Control, Audit and/or Financial Services experience preferred
* Excellent communication (both oral and written), numerical and analytical skills
* Excellent stakeholder management at all levels of seniority
* Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyse data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge and experience of implementing/auditing ISO27001 controls is beneficial
* Knowledge is beneficial of one or more of the following Information Security processes, e.g. Identity and Access management, Information Security Incident and Problem Management, Information Security Governance for business and technology
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.