Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
Change Lead - Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. The role will be based in Gatwick, acting as Change Lead, you will be responsible for managing change items driven by the client as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
* Start date: ASAP
* Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
* Rate: £550 per day
* Duration: 6-month contract
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
* A competitive day rate
* A dynamic and encouraging working environment
* Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
* Career development
Your day-to-day activities will include:
* Manage Change items driven by the client using the appropriate 'Release Cycles' provided by the client.
* Ensure that the Client Engagement Manager is fully aware of the Change Landscape and has approved the associated operational impacts and timescales.
* Work with the Client Change Team to understand the impacts of changes, devise an implementation approach, deliver Change into the Operation and offer 'post live support'.
* Attend meetings that are integral to the client to ensure that the relevant processes / authorities are being used effectively to drive the right outcomes from change.
* Conduct Impact Assessments on behalf of the client and work closely with impacted stakeholders to ensure that all elements of the changes have been effectively scoped and solutionised
* Work with internal change request initiators to understand and articulate the 'as is' and 'to be' position, and manage these requests through the client
* Ensure that the operation is fully aware of the change Landscape, the areas that will impact on them and the associated timescales
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
* 12+ months previous experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge and experience of change management processes and methodology
* Ability to recognise and implement client changes
* Experience of designing and implementing change management strategies
* Proven experience of stakeholder management across all levels of an organisation
* High level written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple and competing activities and prioritise tasks
* A recognised Change Management certificate or training is desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.