Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
Call Handler: Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Call Handlers to join a new high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. Working as part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be responsible for supporting a high-quality team carrying out administration and telephony support for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
* Start date: March & April 2019
* Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
* Rate: £120 per day (equivalent to £15 an hour)
* Duration: 6-month contract
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
* A competitive day rate
* A dynamic and encouraging working environment
* Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
* Career development
Your day-to-day activities will include:
* Providing efficient and timely administrative support for a major pension provider during the review of products they have sold
* Working with a wide range of systems to manage and update data, ensuring to recording key information
* Assist with customer contact via inbound and outbound calls from customers and/or third parties regarding the annuity sales review
* Information gathering where required
* Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer query;
* Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations; and
* Other relevant ad-hoc tasks that are deemed appropriate.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
* 6 months previous administration or customer service experience, ideally within financial services or similar environment
* Confident telephone skills and communication (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
* Strong numerical and decision-making skills
* Ability to multi-task between several systems
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
* You should be driven, flexible and able to work to targets and take ownership of workload
* Experience working within financial services is beneficial
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.