Aldena Associates LTD
Aldena Associates LTD
New 07 November England - Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire Perm €49800.25 - €53120.26 per annum + OTE £80k + £5k car allowance
The Sales Consultant role takes full ownership of the territory and segment area they are assigned to.
Key responsibilities include identifying and meeting customer needs within their allotted sales territory, maintaining good after-sales relationships, keeping records of customer appointments and completed sales, and providing detailed information on the products they are selling. It is also important for them to regularly update their product knowledge, as well as hone and develop their selling techniques
The Sales Consultant is the key interface between us and Customers, New Prospects, Solutions/Technical Team, Operations, and Management, and has significant impact on the growth of the company
1 Required competencies
* Experience within Capital Equipment Sales, preferably complex solutions in IT or similar environment is expected.
* Advanced communication & interpersonal skills - particularly strong Listening skills.
* Be professional
* Be passionate about solutions/selling
* Have superior expertise in sales processes
* Possess creative and innovative sales ideas
* Be able to network and negotiate
* Ability to handle senior individuals with confidence and build good relationships across the Decision Making Units in Prospective Customers.
* Analytical skills.
* Advanced organisation and time management skills.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Ability to work on own initiative
1 Organizational placement / reports to
Director of Sales
* New Business Development in assigned Segment; introducing the brand and building strong relationships.
* Account Management of existing customers in given territory;
* Devise a strategic plan which will enable us to meet its growth targets in the UK assigned segment;
* Drive and manage business development for Wireless Solutions in the UK working closely with their colleagues;
* Communicate regularly and in a meaningful manner with existing customers, in addition to identifying and cultivating new prospects;
* Nurture and extend a network of contacts in the assigned market sector;
* Engage with procurement professionals, end-users and buy decision influencers;
* Be fully familiar with the portfolio of solutions and keep abreast of advances in technology, best practice and competitor activity;
* Heighten the profile of the company in the UK market sector by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in progressive service delivery;
* Appreciate and be responsive to the cultures prevalent in the segment
* Possess full working knowledge of the prevailing requirements of tendering processes in the public sector.
* Travel as necessary across the UK to customers and prospects, but also spending time with colleagues to engender a team ethos and mutual understanding of capabilities;
* As a key member of the sales team, contribute to the future sales strategy of the business both in the UK and Globally.
* Work with Project Managers to agree technical solutions
* Agree margin performance on deals with Director of Sales
1 Attestation authority
* Yes, according to the applicable attestation rules for this role.
1 Responsibilities within the management system
Ensure that relevant processes and procedures of the management system and other controlling procedures are followed including the completion of all required areas of the companies CRM system. Specifically the Sales Process available on the Corporate Intranet. Non-conformances and improvement possibilities in the business is reported through the established continuous improvement work. Contributes to improvement of processes and procedures.
1 Responsibilities regarding information security
Adhere to IT policy and the information security regulations established with regards to guidelines and instructions for work within the information system and to report deficiencies and errors regarding information sec