Business Analyst - Transaction Reporting Regulation - 6 months
The TTRO CTB group delivers strategic, global business process and technology-based solutions in order to ensure our compliant with Transaction Reporting Regulation.
The organization is split in 3:
Meet Future Obligations - this part of the TTRO CTB predominantly focuses on looking at and meeting the requirements of new regulation such as SFTR
2. Meet Current Obligations - this team predominately focuses on change in current regimes we have a reporting obligation too, ensuring the RTB teams have to tools required to make reporting happen in timely and accurate manor
3. Control Framework - the Control Framework CTB group are responsible for ensuring the rollout and delivery of the transaction reporting control framework
Description of Role:
This role is for a Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager within the Control Framework CTB function in the UK team.
The role offers the opportunity to engage with various groups within the Firm to deliver their business requirements while ensuring that these and the delivery align to the various Strategic initiatives currently underway. There will be opportunities to enhance business processes and the requirement to create test cases and support functional testing and UAT.
This is a challenging and rewarding role offering the candidate the opportunity to work on a high focus project. The candidate will need to be able to understand and articulate the differences between Securities Finance Transactions and their related operational processes and technologies, have an appreciation of the wider regulatory landscape and be able to define, identify and deliver strategic solutions for controls and problem resolution. The candidate will also need to be able to work with and get the best from all levels of the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders across the product lines in order to deliver detailed business requirements. Be point person for collation of requirements and subsequent sharing and obtaining of sign offs.
- Work with stakeholders and technology to define testing approach and strategy and help execute this strategy during test phases of project
- Working with technology partners to define the functional and technical design to support business processing requirements across transaction reporting technology and upstream business technology
- Collaborate with Management to ensure common standards and best practice are implemented within the European region and globally
- Work with the Project lead to ensure delivery throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Track and communicate project status to wider team and management
- Collaborate with the Project team on test plan development, design test strategy and manage the UAT process
- Develop an effective network of stakeholders to facilitate easy integration of changes quickly
Skills and Experience