Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Actively participate and contribute in SDLC activities such as solution design, work effort estimation, assisting peers with technical challenges and code reviews.
* Perform production support activities such as monitor system processes, evaluate the outcome of system processes, work through system exceptions, and create processes to monitor and report on the overall system health.
* Work with the supervisor to understand the assigned work, deliver on agreed upon dates and raise issues/risks in a timely manner in case of risk to deliverables.
* Create/modify artifacts and deliverables expected from the SDLC and change management process.
* Propose, design, and implement updates or improvements to processes and infrastructure hardware such as network devices, servers and workstations.
* Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
* Occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
* Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Requires Bachelor's degree related to the assigned work with little to no experience in discipline.
* Works on problems of limited scope.
* Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Builds stable working relations internally.
* Entry level position within field.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.