Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Asset and Configuration Management Lead
Corporate Title: Vice President
Foundational Platforms is a global team within the Service Management Platforms function, responsible for the strategy and development of the core cross-technology software toolsets of Information Technology (IT) Service Management and IT Asset Management. These products are vital to frictionless processes that are reliant on golden source data, and to enable intelligent use and management of the application/service estate. Foundational Platforms is responsible for driving improvement in the governance processes and exposing the data necessary to capitalise on analytics and automation opportunities.
* Leading a multi-million euro transformation program and a direct team of 15 staff, dedicated to accelerating the Asset and Configuration management practice at Deutsche Bank
* Engaging with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation to understand limitations, and therefore opportunities to improve technology, data and processes
* Defining an overall strategy, articulating the value, and then mobilising plans to deliver against critical multi-year deliverables
* Leading the team to define the data models required to support the many consumers of Asset and Configuration management data, ensuring these models enable the future of the Bank, including for example our cloud and automation agenda
* Defining the technology changes required to ensure sustainable sets of accurate and complete data exist in the firm
* Running disciplined Project and Program Management governance activities ensuring high quality output, timely execution and transparency to enable decision making
* Defining, managing and overseeing organisational transformation activity including target operating models and resource strategy
* Representing the team to other Compliance and Risk and Control interfaces such as Group Auditing and when required, directly to regulators
* Taking responsibility for Run the Bank processes and operations as required
Skills & Qualifications:
* Extensive experience of delivering complex technology and data based solutions within a Global Financial Services firm, or a similar size organisation in a regulated industry
* Strong technical and architectural skills, demonstrating the ability to deliver sustainable technology solutions to solve complex problems
* Experience of implementing and running COBIT processes BAI09 and BAI10 in large diverse organisation would be beneficial
* Experience of driving large-scale changes to working practices, with measurable impact to flow and business value
* Experience of working closely and in partnership with senior business and technical leadership, and understanding of contemporary and classical delivery methodologies, development practices and tooling
* Developing people/talent across technical and non-technical (competency and behavioural) dimensions
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank