Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Application Developer
Corporate Level: Assistant Vice President
Deutsche Bank's Chief Data and Innovation Office (CDIO) team has invested in a set of tools to enable the identification and management of key metadata that describes and explains the business functions, technology estate, data flows, data quality and meaning of data. In 2019, the Bank will be making significant investments in dramatically improving the user experience and integration across these tools. This in turn will unlock new high value usage scenarios, increase user adoption and improve overall value realisation.
* Having involvement in full product lifecycle maintenance and development activities
* Contributing to design and assessment of new technical solutions
* Leveraging established frameworks and components to develop scalable and sustainable metadata applications
* Developing and performing unit and system integration testing
* Supporting user acceptance testing, application rollouts, user training and root cause analysis
* Reporting on progress of complex technical solutions to senior management
Skills & Qualifications:
* Medium to strong frontend web development experience with Hypertext Markup Language, Cascading Style Sheets, Java Script (JS) and JS Framework, e.g. Angular, React
* Medium to strong experience with server side development in Java, Python or Groovy
* Agile adopter following practices like SCRUM, Kanban, test driven development
* Experience with Service oriented designs, including Representational State Transfer full micro web services architecture
* Familiarity with Database hosting implementation and modelling, e.g. Oracle, Graph, Mongo
* Experience with unit and application testing framework, e.g. JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium
* Practical experience with modern DevOps build chains and Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins or Team City
* Beneficial to have development experience with Data Governance and Lineage applications, e.g. Collibra, Solidatus
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, in a technology, science or business-related subject would be useful
* Strong analytical skills, with particular expertise in product development and support
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.