Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Angular Senior Front End Engineer
Corporate Title: Vice President
A Technology Lead is required to join one of a small group of feature teams responsible for designing, building and delivering the latest services and components that form Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)/ Compliance estate.
A feature team is a small group of engineering only resources brought together to address high profile and highly technical problems that require deep expertise and fast deployment. These teams are key to creating and protecting a competitive advantage for the Regulation, Compliance and AFC business through technology.
You'll be responsible for the design and delivery of many of the key components needed to deliver baseline capabilities as well as the technology implementation of the future state platforms to transform the Regulation, Compliance and AFC business into an industry champion.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Work closely with Compliance Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop trade surveillance scenarios following a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
* Understanding requirements to ensure the correct solution is designed and implemented
* Being able to interrogate/ analyse data to raise questions/edge cases with SMEs
* Taking involvement in all planning sessions and aiding task breakdown and estimation
* Carrying out code reviews via pull requests and helping to ensure the quality of the code base and ensuring their code meets team standards
Your skills and experience
* Experience in developing and delivering data intensive Single Page Applications with Angular 2+, TypeScript and NgRX is preferable
* Testing with either Karma/ Mocha/ Jasmine
* A hands on front end engineer with experience of shipping production code with deep understanding of front-end and back-end integration
* Advocate of agile engineering with a drive for automation including build/test tools, continuous integration and delivery and experience practicing Agile and TDD
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.