CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
You will join Crédit Agricole CIB London as Agency & Middle office Analyst.
You will provide the middle office support requirement for the business conducted by the Project Finance Department for both Agency and non-Agency related transactions.
So it include the following responsibilities:
- Review and comment on ‘draft’ documentation for new transactions to check for operational fit with the agency & middle office requirements, highlighting any areas for further discussion with and/or review by the Front Office as necessary
- Liaise with Data Management Unit on the opening of accounts
- Ensure the necessary approvals are in place
- Check (CACIB as agent) or obtain confirmation (CACIB as participant) that Conditions Precedents have been met and advise Credit Risk and Loans Administration and confirm guarantee documentation is in line with the facility documentation, under the supervision of a senior analyst
- Confirm/agree treatment of fees (up front vs spread) with Finance and advise Loans Admin
- Obtain all original documentation, create the files for the deals and ensure that copies of all the appropriate documentation is provided to Risk and the Loans Admin
- Liaise with the Risk and Loans Admin for all deals
- Manage relations with the borrower and the bank pool
- Monitor the syndication process for updating Smac as and when needed and be aware of potential overholds
- Monitor and report outstanding covenants (with a specific focus on financial covenants), monitor the upkeep of securities and the sign-off of technical and financial milestones
- Manage cash flows for the portfolio including managing drawdown’s and repayments, liaising with Loans Administration
- Give to the Front Office the necessary information to take all necessary actions (including receiving appropriate autorisations) to reply in due time to the agent (CACIB or other bank)
- Book and maintain trades in SMAC, based on AMO standards
- Maintain diary systems to ensure all actions on the portfolio are monitored.
- Provide information on the portfolio to the Front Office, as reasonably requested,
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
- Experience in providing support to a Front Office in the area of Project Finance or other Structured Finance Department.
- Experience of reviewing Loan Agreements from an operational perspective.
Academic Background: University or Business School.
Specialisation: Finance, Accounting, Banking or Audit.