20 November England - Greater London, London Perm €77436.26 - €83392.90 per annum + bonus + good package
Data Business Analyst required by highly successful financial services company who are undertaking a major transformation programme.
Based in London, the Business Analyst will work closely with the various programme teams, IT, Solution Architects, DBAs and business users to enhance data processes, data governance and the usage of data management tools.
* Gain a thorough understanding of current processes through requirements gathering with the various stakeholder groups
* Elicit functional and non-functional requirements through workshops, questionnaires and interviews
* Define "as is" processes, identify any gaps and design "to be" processes
* Produce documentation including process maps, data flow diagrams, use cases, user stories etc.
* Analyse, prepare and plan for implementation and transition to business as usual.
* Support training needs analysis and the development of test plans/scripts
* An ISEB accredited Business Analyst with a good academic record
* Hands on data management and manipulation skills, including SQL, ETL and MDM
* Prior experience of data warehousing and analytical tools such as Informatica, Business Objects, Alteryx
* Process mapping skills including BPMN
* Financial services experience preferred
* Prior experience of working on a major change programme
* Strong requirements gathering, analytical and documentation skills
* Highly motivated with clear and confident communication skills
* Very good stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team who are delivering a diverse range of projects.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + bonus + package