08 December England - Greater London, London Perm €89349.54 - €95306.17 per annum + good bonus + benefits
Associate Director PMO required for my Investment Management client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to build a small, dynamic PMO function to support the management of the change portfolio across the organisation and to expedite the efficient and effective delivery of quality change to customers and the business.
They will also support the Head of Business Change to create a clear overview of the group change portfolio, to undertake portfolio risk assessment, to support resource management and undertake impact assessment as well as producing timely, concise and insightful reporting to the Senior Change Group and Global Operating Committee.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Leading a global PMO team for a large and complex strategic change portfolio in the financial services industry.
* Strong programme and project management skills. Preferably MSP and/or PRINCE 2 (or similar) qualified.
* Experience in leading an organisation through change.
* Strong relationship builder and able to influence at all levels across the business.
* Commitment and professionalism.
The following is desirable:
* Investment Management experience.
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 + good bonus + package
If you are interested in this Associate Director PMO position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.