FX Options eRisk Trader developing and overseeing execution and pricing strategies for the CME foreign exchange options market.
* Learning new role and responsibilities.
* Balancing the need for a continual cycle of development and improvement with the need to minimise operational risk.
* Coordination with IT to ensure timely implementation of deliverables.
* Coordination across a disparate group of stakeholders across many time zones.
Keeping up to date with current developments in the market place.
* Working directly for the Head of FXO eRisk and under close supervision the role will initially be one of learning and understanding the processes and procedures
* The role will be co-located with the rest of the team
* All work done in this role will be tested prior to deployment in live systems
All live deployments will be closely monitored too
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
* Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
* Minimal balance sheet utilisation.
* Targeted average size of transaction between $100k and $5m
Technical Skill Requirements
Personal Skill Requirements
* Experience of FX Options Risk Management
* Experience of CME FX Options Trading
* Knowledge of programming
* Knowledge and understanding of technology related to an electronic trading business